PROM-IN L-CARNITINE 240 CAPSULES
Carnitine is an absolutely indispensable assistant for burning body fat. Not only a helper, but a substance that is absolutely necessary for the oxidation (burning) of fat. In the absence of carnitine you will not burn one gram of fat!
However, carnitine is the body's own substance and about 25% of carnitine is obtained by its own synthesis in the liver. But the remaining 75% must be supplied with food exclusively of animal origin. Carnitine is not found in plant products, and this can be a "stumbling block" for vegetarians. By its very nature, the name carnitine, or "caro" or meat, implies what is its dominant source - red meat. Mutton lovers are definitely not afraid of carnitine deficiency - it is by far the most important source. But mutton appears only rarely in our diet and I do not expect this information to change the way it is consumed. Other sources of red meat contain several times lower amounts of carnitine than the mentioned mutton. So not only vegetarians can suffer from carnitine deficiency, but
As the need for carnitine increases considerably during physical exertion, especially endurance, it is highly desirable for athletes to supplement it. Carnitine deficiency can become a limiting factor in their performance. If you suffer from carnitine deficiency, you are forced to use muscle glycogen as a source of energy in endurance activity instead of fat, whose resources are very limited and most importantly - the effect on fat burning is substantially reduced.
However, carnitine use is far from being limited to the effect of fat burning - although this is most important to us. Carnitine lowers the level of lactates - a waste product in the highly intense muscular activity typical of bodybuilding and strengthening - and thus reduces muscle pain. It promotes heart performance, brain and liver activity, positively affects the immune system, and at the moment when male fertility declines, it is particularly interesting to increase sperm motility. And recent research has shown that carnitine increases the number of androgen receptors in a muscle cell - although this has nothing to do with fat burning, but it is directly related to the higher efficiency of testosterone for muscle mass production. Is this not enough to make L-Carnitine supplementation an essential part of your diet?
- take 1-3 capsules of L-Carnitine daily before exercise or physical activity.
- L-carnitine tartrate, gelatin capsule, calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate
- food intended for special nutrition
Producer: Artifex Instant sro, Czech Republic