Loulouka 1 BIO First infant formula 900 g
Baby milk powder in BIO quality. Loulouka 1 BIO infant formula 900 g is intended for children from birth if they cannot be breastfed. Loulouka baby milk recipes are prepared according to the latest scientific knowledge in the field of baby food. The raw materials for their production come from small BIO farmers from the Swiss Alps , who take care not only of the natural diet of cattle, but also of their satisfaction. Loulouka baby milks are composed of 98.5% of BIO ingredients , the rest are vitamins and minerals, which are also subject to strict European standards.
Loulouka is infant milk without compromise
- BIO quality
- contains DHA *
- The carbohydrate is just BIO lactose, just like in breast milk
- does not contain GMOs
- does not contain palm oil
- made in switzerland
- the largest package on the market 900 g - saves nature
Milk quality is affected by several factors. The key is the composition of the diet of cows , which are fed primarily grass and hay! In addition, the grass has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids , and this is reflected in the composition of milk. Switzerland is one of the countries with the strictest regulations in agriculture. It is also the country with the lowest number of animals per farm. The cows in this area have plenty of space and are happy and satisfied .
Skimmed milk *, demineralized whey powder *, vegetable oils * (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed oil), lactose *, galactooligosaccharides * (lactose GOS), minerals (calcium chloride, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, calcium phosphate, citrate calcium, zinc sulphate, sodium selenate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, potassium hydroxide, copper sulphate, ferrous sulphate), emulsifier: sunflower lecithin *), refined fish oil, choline bitartrate, vitamins (C, E, A, D, B3, B5, B7, B12, K, folic acid, B1, B6, B2), L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, inositol, antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract), L-cysteine, L-carnitine. Allergens: milk, fish oil . * Raw materials come from BIO organic farming (* EU Bio). Not suitable for vegetarians.
- Wash your hands thoroughly, wash the bottle, pacifier, bottle ring carefully and boil everything for 3-5 minutes before use.
- Bring fresh water to a boil and then allow to cool to approximately 40-50 ° C.
- Pour half the volume of water into the bottle (follow the table below for a specific amount of water).
- Always use the measuring cup provided for dosing. Align the powder in it with a flat knife. Do not squeeze the powder in the measuring cup.
- Add the appropriate amount of powder to the water bottle (see table on the package). Close the bottle and shake well in a vertical position.
- Add the rest of the water and shake well again until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Allow the vial to cool to approximately 37 ° C. Always check the temperature of the milk before giving it to a baby.
- Do not reuse unused reconstituted milk.
- Do not heat in the microwave oven, there is a risk of scalding of the child.
- Never add more measuring cups to the diet than specified, or anything else.
- Always close the package carefully after each use and store it in a dry and cool place (not in the refrigerator). Do not insert a damp measuring cup. Use the contents within 1 month after opening.
This is an indicative recommended dosage. Because each child has different needs, consult your pediatrician for dosing. 1 scoop is approximately 4.3 g of powder.
|Age||Number of servings / day||Amount of food prepared||Amount of water||Number of measuring cups|
|0 - 1st week||According to the recommendation of your pediatrician.|
|1st - 4th week||6-7||100 ml||90 ml||3|
|Week 4 - 8||5-6||135 ml||120 ml||4|
|2nd - 3rd month||5-6||165 ml||150 ml||5|
|3rd - 5th month||4-5||200 ml||180 ml||6|
|5th - 6th month||4-5||230 ml||210 ml||7|
The product is intended for feeding infants from birth if they cannot be breastfed. Strict adherence to the instructions for preparation and the above recommendations is important for the health of infants.
Important Note: Breastfeeding is the best way to feed infants. Breast milk is the most natural and advantageous diet for the nutrition of newborns and infants, the representation of their nutrients and their quality. Infant formulas should be used on the advice of a doctor or a person qualified in human nutrition, pharmacy or mother and child care. Always keep in mind that the decision to stop breastfeeding can be irreversible.
About the brand
Loulouka is a brand created by parents, for parents . Loulouka's team makes sure that all their products are made from the highest quality local raw materials in BIO quality . Loulouka's team includes leading Dutch scientists researching the latest knowledge in the field of baby food and is always ready to adjust the composition of milk according to the latest and proven knowledge. The Loulouka team wants to give a guarantee to parents that the current composition of Loulouka is always the best you can give your baby.
Choosing a Loulouka product means being environmentally friendly
- Loulouka products do not contain palm oil
- all waste heat is used during production
- large package of 900 g is at least 13% more than with other milks on the market - it saves packaging material and transport and is thus more environmentally friendly
- Loulouka's products are thus 100% sustainable
Loulouka BIO meets the following certifications:
- ISO certification 22000 for food safety management system processes
- SKAL certification for organic products
- Swiss organic regulations
- Swiss organic farming regulations
- HACCP certification
- Suisse Guarantee certification
- Switzerland – US equivalence régime
* As required by law for all infant formulas.
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth