Fagron Neogen NeoOil ™ hair oil 4x5 ml
Neogen NeoOil ™ oil contains the highest concentration of TrichoTech ™, which actively supports the growth of new hair .
Unique hair care for the hair and scalp that supports hair growth . It contains 100% natural ingredient TrichoTech ™, which consists of 7 essential oils from Brazilian plantations.
Hair oil with TrichoTech technology ™
- It contains the highest concentration of TrichoTech ™
- Hydrates the scalp and hair
- Restores the fatty acids of the hydrolipid mantle of the scalp
7 essential oils obtained from Brazilian plantations
The Neogen ™ treatment supports hair growth, strength and shine. Restores the natural hydrolipid surface, regulates sebum production and prevents itchy skin.
leaf oil helps fight hair loss; with antioxidant effect.
Herbal lavender oil helps fight hair loss; with antioxidant antimicrobial effect.
Juniper fruit oil with antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effect.
Sandalwood oil made of amyris bark with antimicrobial and antioxidant effect.
leaves Tea - tree leaf oil with antibacterial and antifungal effect.
Juniper wood oil helps prevent hair loss; with antibacterial effect.
leaf oil with antioxidant and antimicrobial effect.
How to use the Neogen line against hair loss?
- Leave the oil on 1 or 2 times a week for 10 minutes before applying the shampoo.
- Apply the shampoo to wet hair, massage for two minutes and finally rinse thoroughly. Repeat washing if necessary.
- Apply conditioner after shampooing, leave on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
How does TrichoTech ™ technology work?
TrichoTech technology is a unique technology based on short-term steam distillation, during which specific mixtures of phytomolecules with a terpene structure are obtained from plants.
Phichocomplex TrichoTech ™ :
- Stimulates fibroblast growth factors
- Increases fibroblast proliferation
- Increases collagen synthesis by up to 30%
Stages of the hair cycle
During the Neogene phase, stem cells are activated, which regenerate the follicle.
It is a transition phase of regeneration between the resting telogen phase and the transition to the next growth anagen phase.