Dr.Max Lutein Complex Premium 90 capsules
Dr. Max Lutein Complex Premium for vision support contains, in addition to lutein, also the carotenoid zeaxanthin . Both of these carotenoids are found in the yellow spot in the human eye. Our body cannot synthesize them itself, so it is advisable to eat them in the diet. Lutein Complex Premium also contains beta-carotene , which is needed for the production of vitamin A, omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids, trace elements (selenium, zinc, copper) and vitamins C and E to protect cells from oxidative stress. One pack of Dr. Max Lutein Complex Premium is enough for 3 months of use.
What is the benefit of the individual components of Dr. Max Lutein Complex Premium?
- Lutein - a natural carotenoid, in increased concentration present in the yellow spot in the eye. It is contained in Lutein Complex Premium in the form of an extract of the upright velvet.
- Zeaxanthin - a natural carotenoid, which, like lutein, is present in increased concentrations in the yellow spot in the eye. It is contained in Lutein Complex Premium in the form of an extract of the upright velvet.
- Fish oil - (of which EPA 210 mg and DHA 24 mg) - The concentration of DHA (decosahexaenoic acid) in the retina is the highest in the whole organism.
- Beta - carotene - a precursor of vitamin A. The body converts beta-carotene to vitamin A exactly according to current needs, so there is no risk of overdose as in the case of vitamin A. Vitamin A helps to maintain normal vision.
- Zinc - helps maintain normal vision.
- Selenium, copper, zinc, vitamins C and E - help protect cells from oxidative stress
Do you know what a yellow spot is?
The yellow spot (or macula, Latin macula lutea ) is the place in the middle part of the retina with the highest density of cones - so it is the part of the eye responsible for sharp vision . The image we are looking at directly is projected to this point. The carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are present in increased amounts in the yellow spot.
For whom and in what situations is Dr.Max Lutein Complex Premium suitable?
Dr. Max Lutein Complex Premium is intended for:
- seniors to support eyesight
- people with increased demands on good eyesight (drivers, pilots), people working on a computer or people who read a lot at work
Dr. Max Lutein Complex Premium is suitable for the support of good eyesight in people who have undergone eye surgery, in diabetics, in tired eyes, in people who move in an environment where the eyes are exposed to various negative influences (UV radiation, air pollution, increased dust, etc.).
Take 1 capsule of Dr. Max Lutein Complex Premium daily. As the product contains fat-soluble substances, we recommend taking after a meal.
Fish oil (of which EPA 210 mg and DHA 24 mg) 300 mg, lutein (as 20% upright extract) 15 mg, zeaxanthin (as 20% upright extract) 2.5 mg, vitamin C 80 mg (100 % RHP), vitamin E 30 mg (250% RHP), beta-carotene 2 mg (41.5% RHP), zinc 11.2 mg (112% RHP), selenium 26 µg (47% RHP), copper 1 mg (100 % RHP) in one capsule.
RHP ………. Income reference value.
Fish oil, gelatin, sunflower oil, humectant (glycerol), L-ascorbic acid, velvet extract, polishing agent (beeswax), DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, purified water, zinc oxide, selenium yeast, beta-carotene, copper sulphate , dyes (iron oxides, titanium dioxide).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Pay attention to a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not suitable for children, pregnant and lactating women. Keep out of reach of children.