ACCU-FINE INSULIN PEN NEEDLES 32G X 4 mm, 100 pcs
Accu-Fine needles are sterile disposable needles for all insulin pens. They are designed to inject insulin under the skin.
Features and benefits:
- Gentle application - special tip treatment and smooth needle surface for easier, gentle insertion under the skin
- Thin-walled needle profile - for faster insulin flow
- Double protection - two protective covers for safe handling and maintaining the sterility of the needle
- Universal use - compatible with all commonly used types of insulin pens
- For everyone regardless of gender, age or BMI index with minimal risk of painful muscle puncture.
Parameters : 32G x 4mm.
Package contains 100 pcs.
Dosage and method of use
- Remove the plug from the needle for use with the pen.
- Place the needle straight on the pen and screw it on firmly. Do not put the needle on the pen at an angle. Then remove the outer protective cap and set it aside. Do not throw away the cover. You will use it later to remove the needle from the pen.
- Remove the inner protective cap by pulling it straight. This will prevent the needle from bending and / or damaging the needle tip.
- Fill the pen according to the instructions for using the pen to prevent incorrect dosing due to the air in the cartridge or a clogged needle. If you still do not notice the medicine at the end of the needle, remove the needle.
- Adjust your dose.
- Apply the dose as instructed by your healthcare professional. Do not bend the needle. Inject the dose slowly. Do not remove the needle from the subcutaneous tissue immediately after injection. Do not change the direction of insertion of the needle while it is inserted in the body, as this may bend or break.
- Replace the outer protective cap.
- After each injection, remove the needle from the pen to prevent air from entering the reservoir and leaking the medicine.