Barny's OSTEOeffect 325.5 g for bone and joint mineralization
Barnys OSTEOeffect - for bone and joint mineralization. It contains calcium, vitamin C and important minerals in the form of marine complexes.
Detailed product information
Barnys OSTEOeffect is a food supplement containing Barny's Sea Complex, unique seafood recipe. It is a complex of bioactive minerals and other valuable substances important to healthy bones (calcium, magnesium, selenium, boron, sodium, copper, iodine, nickel, zinc, phosphorus, iron). It is also a source of vitamin C.
To maintain healthy bones, a sufficient supply of calcium and other substances affecting bone metabolism is needed in an easily absorbable and usable form.
- Calcium is needed to maintain normal bone and teeth.
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining normal bone and tooth status and contributes to normal muscle function.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen production for normal bone function, cartilage, tooth skin.
- Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and maintains normal bone, nail and skin condition.
- Copper contributes to maintaining the normal state of connective tissues.
The preparation is particularly suitable:
- For women in the period before, during and after menopause.
- At the time of adolescence.
- For older people.
- For people with inadequate eating habits.
- In convalescence of post-traumatic conditions.
Take 1 scoop of product daily dissolved in water.
Trehalose 7 g, Barny's Sea Complex - Mineral Sea Complex [Calcium Phosphate 2.9 g: Calcium (Calcium Phosphoric Acid 350 mg), Magnesium (Magnesium Phosphate 29.2 mg)], L-lysine Hydrochloride 0.4 g, sodium L-ascorbate (vitamin C 0.25 g), zinc chloride (zinc 15 mg), cupric sulphate (copper 1.2 mg), methylsulfonylmethane 99.5% 0.25 g, cholecalciferol 5.0 μg), modified corn starch, sucrose, coconut oil, sodium L-ascorbate, DL-α-tocopherol, silica.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Not for children, pregnant and nursing women. Take care of a diverse and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Trehalose is a source of glucose. Keep out of reach of children!