ReviHair® skinexpert By Dr. Max 60 capsules for hair growth
Skinexpert BY DR.MAX ReviHair food supplement brings a unique combination of high amino acids (L-cysteine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine) and horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense L.) with a complex of vitamins and minerals for your hair, nails and skin . Encourage your hair with a Dr.Max Skinexpert ReviHair revitalizing treatment.
What is the benefit of each ingredient of skinexpert BY DR.MAX ReviHair?
- The amino acids L-cysteine, L-methionine, L-tyrosine are important for keratin formation.
- Horsetail contributes to the normal condition of the skin, nails and hair and their optimal mineralization, it is one of the richest plant sources of silicon.
- Vitamin D is involved in cell division and vitamin A plays a role in the process of cell specialization.
- Vitamin E, zinc, copper and vitamin B2 protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamins A and B2 together with biotin contribute to the normal condition of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Biotin and zinc help maintain the normal condition of the hair, and zinc also has a positive effect on the condition of the nails.
- Copper helps maintain the normal condition of the ligament and the normal pigmentation of hair and skin.
Skinexpert BY DR.MAX ReviHair is suitable for:
- for adults
- for women and men
- for women during menopause , when hair begins to weaken and fall out more significantly
- with deteriorating hair quality (weakened, thinning, brittle hair, frayed, without shine)
- with impaired nail quality (thin, brittle, frayed)
- as skin nutrition
Beautiful hair is not a matter of course
Quality hair is considered proof of health and vitality . Stress, air pollution, unsuitable diet and careless or incorrectly chosen care can have a negative effect on the condition of the hair, as well as increasing age. Hair density is also affected by the effects of testosterone - in men, hair loss problems usually begin to appear around the age of 30, women complain of poor quality hair and hair loss, especially during menopause, when the amount of female sex hormones begins to decline. Hair is thinner, thinner, brittle, frizz, losing shine and natural color.
Give your hair a revitalizing treatment with a product containing amino acids, biotin and other vitamins (B, A, E, D) and minerals (zinc, copper, silicon) . An example of such a preparation is skinexpert BY DR.MAX ReviHair . The amino acids contained are the basic building blocks of keratin, which is the fibrous protein from which hair is made. In addition to nourishing your hair, don't forget to provide quality external care - use dermocosmetics (shampoos, conditioners, tonics) designed specifically for weakened hair.
Take 2 capsules daily with or after food.
L-cysteine 83.4 mg, L-methionine 153.1 mg, L-tyrosine 76 mg, horsetail extract (5: 1) 35 mg, pantothenic acid 20 mg (333.3% RHP), PABA 12.7 mg, vitamin B6 7.5 mg (535.7% RHP), vitamin E 6 mg (50% RHP), zinc 5 mg (50% RHP), iron 3 mg (21.4% RHP), thiamine 2 mg ( 181.8% RHP), riboflavin 0.7 mg (50% RHP), copper 0.5 mg (50% RHP), vitamin A 200 (g (25% RHP), biotin 100 µg (200% RHP), vitamin D3 12.5 500g 500 IU (250% RHP) in one capsule.
Sunflower oil, capsules [gelatin, humectant (glycerol), purified water, dyes (iron oxides and hydroxides)], L-methionine, L-cysteine hydrochloride monohydrate, L-tyrosine, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin), horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense), calcium D-pantothenate, stabilizer (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA), pyridoxine hydrochloride, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, iron fumarate, zinc oxide, thiamine mononitrate, copper sulphate , riboflavin, cholecalciferol, retinyl palmitate, D-biotin.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Pay attention to a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not intended for children under 12 and pregnant women. We recommend that you consult your doctor or pharmacist for use during breast-feeding. Keep out of reach of children.