HYDROGEL COVER L-MESITRAN HYDRO HYDROACTIVE ANTIMICROBIAL COVER WITH MEDICAL HONEY 10 pcs
L-Mesitran Hydro is a low-adhesion hydroactive dressing containing honey for use on acute and chronic wounds.
It is a sterile, semi-permeable wound dressing, which contains 30% honey, gel acrylic polymer and water and is underlain by a thin polyurethane layer without an adhesive border.The hydrogel pad with honey adds moisture to rehydrate the dry tissue and can also absorb a small amount of exudate, helping to maintain a moist healing environment.
L-Mesitran dressings are indicated for chronic wounds, such as bedsores, superficial burns, shin, arterial and diabetic ulcers, or malignant wounds.They are also indicated for acute injuries such as transplant sites, surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions.
Dosage and method of use
1. Inspect and clean the wound, if necessary, according to local procedures.
2. Select a suitable dressing size so that the gel pad extends about 1 cm beyond the wound edges.
3. Remove the sterile dressing from the package.
4. First peel off half of the protective plastic layer.
5. Carefully apply the gel side of the exposed gel to the wound while removing the other half of the protective plastic layer.
6. Once the tile is in place, remove the paper layer from the top of the tile.Make sure that the adhesive part of the L-Mesitran Border does not come into contact with the wound surface and is properly fixed.
7. Secure the L-Mesitran Hydro cladding properly with a suitable adhesive material.
8. Check the wound and surrounding tissue regularly as required by local procedures.
9. In case of intolerance to the tile or one of its components, remove the tile by suitable technique and clean the area thoroughly.
The dressing can remain in place for up to five days, depending on the amount of exudate from the wound.Replace the tile before it is soaked in exudate or damaged by damage, partial detachment or leakage of exudate.
Do not use on persons with known sensitivity to tile or its components.The dressing should not be used on heavily exuding wounds, deep burns, deep, narrow cavities and sinuses.