Pregnafolin 800 Vitamins for pregnant women iodine folic acid multi vitamin
Dr.Max Pregnafolin 800 is a prenatal iodine multivitamin for pregnant women and pregnant women by the end of the 12th week of pregnancy.
Detailed product information
Dr.Max Pregnafolin 800 is a tablet supplement that contains a balanced combination of important vitamins, iodine and folate in the form of folic acid and L-methylfolate . The product is for pregnant women and pregnant women by the end of the 12th week of pregnancy.
- It contributes to the growth of germ tissue during pregnancy.
- It helps the normal functioning of the immune system.
- It helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion and normal psychological activity.
- It contributes to normal synthesis of amino acids, it participates in the process of cell division.
- It promotes normal metabolism of homocysteine and normal hematopoiesis.
- It is essential for healthy growth of children, their physical and mental development. The body needs it to ensure that the thyroid gland works properly throughout life.
- It contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function.
Take 1 tablet daily with or after meals, preferably at regular times. Spend with sufficient fluid.
800 μg folic acid (400 μg of leafic acid and 400 μg of L-methylfolate), vitamin B1 1.2 mg, vitamin B2 1.6 mg, vitamin B3 15 mg, vitamin B5 6 mg, vitamin B6 1.9 mg, vitamin B7 50 μg, vitamin B12 5 μg, vitamin C 110 mg, vitamin D3 5 μg, vitamin E 13 mg and iodine 150 μg in one tablet.
Filler (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin), sodium ascorbate, DL-α-tocopheryl acetate, isomalt, coatings (hypromellose, talc, titanium dioxide, polyvinylpyrrolidone, iron oxides), niacin, calcium pantothenate, ), pyridoxine hydrochloride, cholecalcifrol, riboflavin, thiamine nitrate, calcium L-methylfolate, pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid), potassium iodide, biotin, cyanocobalamin.