Advantix Spot On Medium 10-25 kg
Advantix spot-on from 10 kg is suitable for dog breeds weighing 10-25 kg (1 pipette).
Five-fold protection against ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, stinging flies and lice
- One application protects up to 4 weeks depending on the type of parasite
- It has a repellent and acaricidal effect against selected species - it repels and kills parasites before they can bite and transmit dangerous diseases
- Effectively protects against a wide range of external parasites (ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, stinging flies, lice)
- It is waterproof - it works even after soaking the animal
- It is suitable for puppies from 7 weeks of age and weighing at least 1.5 kg, as well as for pregnant and lactating bitches
External parasites bring problems
- Parasites such as fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, stinging flies and lice, dogs bite, bite and feed on their blood.
- The bite of the parasite is often painful, itchy and can make the life of the dog quite uncomfortable.
- When the parasite bites, it can transmit various diseases (eg borreliosis, ehrlichiosis, leishmaniasis).
- These can be very serious, even life-threatening.
Active substance: permethrin
The package contains 1 pipette.