Femibion 3 Breast-feeding 28 tablets + 28 capsules
Vitamins, minerals and other substances important for you and your baby . Composition of Femibion 3 Breastfeeding is specially adapted for the needs of you and your baby during breastfeeding . During this period, the supply of omega-3 fatty acid DHA is especially important.
- DHA is an omega-3 unsaturated fatty acid that is essential for the human body. It is especially important for the normal development of the brain and vision of a breast-fed baby (the beneficial effect of DHA is achieved by an additional intake of 200 mg DHA to the recommended daily intake of omega-3 fatty acids, which in adults is 250 mg DHA and EPA).
- Folic acid is significantly involved in cell division, hematopoiesis and contributes to the growth of germinal tissues, including the placenta . The placenta then mediates the transfer of nutrients to the unborn child.
- Metafolin is a biologically active form of folate that the body uses better than administered folic acid.
- Vitamin D is used in cell division. It is important for maintaining the normal condition of bones and teeth , not only during pregnancy. It also contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system .
- Vitamin C contributes to a healthy immunity .
- Iodine is important for the production of thyroid hormones and its proper function .
- Vitamins B1, B2 and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism and normal function of the nervous system .
- Vitamins B6, B12, niacin and pantothenic acid help reduce fatigue and exhaustion .
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Iron contributes to the reduction of fatigue and exhaustion , favorably affects energy metabolism , helps the normal functioning of the immune system , participates in the normal production of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Choline is important for the normal metabolism of homocysteine .
Take 1 tablet and 1 capsule daily and drink plenty of water, preferably during a main meal.
Folate 400 µg (200% RHP, of which folic acid 200 μg, L-methylfolate / metafolin 208 μg - corresponds to 200 μg folic acid), vitamin A 530 µg (66% RHP), vitamin B1 1.2 mg (109% RHP ), vitamin B2 2 mg (143% RHP), vitamin B6 1.7 mg (121% RHP), vitamin B12 5 (g (200% RHP), niacin 18 mg (113% RHP), biotin 45 µg (90% RHP) ), pantothenic acid 7 mg (117% RHP), vitamin E 4.8 mg (40% RHP), vitamin D 20 (g (400% RHP), vitamin C 70 mg (88% RHP), iodine 150 µg (100% RHP), selenium 45 µg (82% RHP), zinc 9 mg (90% RHP), iron 14 mg 100% RHP), calcium 150 mg (19% RHP), choline 130 mg in one tablet.
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 200 mg (92% RHP), vitamin E 11 mg (92% RHP), lutein 9 mg (92% RHP) in one capsule.
RHP ………… .. income reference value.
The product is not intended for pregnant women. Due to the vitamin A content, the product must not be used during the first trimester of pregnancy. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children.