Frontline Spot On Cat pipette 3x0.5ml
FRONTLINE Spot-On allows you to fight cat parasites. It is effective against:
- Fleas - FRONTLINE Spot-On kills adult fleas within 24 hours of infecting your pet.
- Ticks - FRONTLINE Spot-On eliminates more than 90% of ticks within 48 hours of attachment to the animal, reducing the risk of disease transmission. This risk is greatest 48 hours after the tick is attached to the animal.
- To all - FRONTLINE Spot-On kills all to the animal within 48 hours at the latest
The package contains 3x 0.5 ml - pipettes are suitable for cats.
Dosage and method of use
- Hold the pipette vertically away from you, tap the pipette, and break off the tip at the score line.
- Spread the animal's fur between the shoulder blades, where the animals cannot lick, then place the pipette tip on the skin.
- Squeeze the contents in two places - one at the base of the skull and the other 2-3 cm below the neck.
- Once the feeding site is dry, you can handle your pet as usual. Wait 48 hours before bathing or releasing your pet
Each 0.5 ml pipette contains: Fipronil 50 mg, Butylhydroxyanisole 0.10 mg, Butylhydroxytoluene 0.05 mg, Ethanol 0.05 ml, Vehicle 0.5 ml.
The product is not suitable for kittens up to 8 weeks of age or for cats weighing less than 1 kg.
Complete information is provided in the package leaflet.