Kendamil 2 BIO Organic infant follow-on milk formula 800 g
Are you looking for a follow-on baby's BIO milk that will provide your baby with the best of nature and provide him with the most varied supply of all the necessary nutrients? Continued Super Premium Baby Milk Kendamil BIO 2 is a convenient option when switching from breast milk or in combination with breastfeeding. Because the milk is not skimmed, it is better tolerated by children with more sensitive digestion.
Organic whole milk baby milk contains less vegetable oil, which can be a frequent cause of indigestion and constipation in babies. It avoids the process of producing dried milk powder, which produces a substance full of oxidized cholesterols and neurotoxic amino acids. All Kendamil milk cows are kept in grass feeding, increasing the percentage of omega-3 fatty acids in milk. This substance can help reduce the incidence of eczema, asthma and hay fever. Complex sugars promote good intestinal bacteria, the key to normal immune and gastrointestinal systems.
- full creamy BIO flavor of whole milk from the heart of English pastures
- with minimal allergens
- high nutritional values of whole milk
- contains 13 essential vitamins
- contains whole milk, nucleotides, omega-3 (DHA) and omega-6 (ARA) fatty acids and taurine
- added GOS prebiotics that stimulate the intestinal microflora and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine, thus helping to normal immune system function
- contains choline and vitamin B for proper brain development
- It contains biotin, also known as vitamin H, which is essential for human health, growth and baby development
- contains 12 most important minerals
- It contains essential fatty acids that naturally occur in whole milk
- easy preparation (you only need to add water and mix well)
- free from fish oil
- Kendamil products do not contain genetically modified raw materials
- all organic farms must comply with the strictest regulations of Red Tractor, which supervises the breeding of farm animals and the cultivation of raw materials
1. Wash your hands, sterilize all aids and vials according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Boil fresh water and allow to cool for up to 30 minutes. Do not use artificially softened or reboiled water.
3. Pour the required amount of water (as described below for preparation) into a sterilized bottle.
4. Using the measuring cup provided, add the aligned number of measuring cups to the water bottle.
5. Close the bottle and shake well to dissolve the powder.
6. Cool to natural drinking temperature (normal temperature is 37 degrees).
7. Always feed first check the temperature of the liquid on your wrist.
Organic whole milk, organic skimmed milk, organic lactose (from milk), organic demineralized milk whey protein powder, organic vegetable oils (sunflower, coconut, rapeseed), calcium citrate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, potassium chloride, sodium citrate, hydroxide potassium, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc sulphate, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, cupric sulphate, vitamin A, thiamine, vitamin B6, folic acid, manganese sulphate, sodium selenite, riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin , vitamin B12.
Breastfeeding is the best way to nourish your baby. Kendamil BIO Continuing Milk 2 is a milk intended for children from 6 to 12 months as part of a varied diet in consultation with your doctor, pharmacist, midwife, healthcare professional, nurse dealing with baby food, dietitian or other nutritionist based on your child's individual needs .
The food is suitable only for infants over six months of age. Food should only form part of a mixed diet and should not be used as a replacement for breast milk during the first six months of life. The decision to initiate the use of baby foods, including any exemption from the six month age rule, should only be made on the recommendation of a physician or a person qualified in nutrition, pharmacy or mother and child care, depending on the individual growth and developmental needs of the particular infant.
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth