Canina Calcium Citrate 125g
Calcium citrate brand Canina, a supplementary food for dogs to quickly eliminate calcium deficiency where the current supply of phosphorus is undesirable. The product is suitable for young growing dogs of all breeds, for dogs in convalescence, for older dogs as a preventive product for strong bones and for pregnant and lactating bitches.
Canina Calcium citrate:
- calcium content 21%; does not contain phosphorus
- the most easily absorbed and fastest available source of calcium even for acute cases
- for rapid calcium supplementation, especially for young, fast-growing individuals of large and giant breeds suffering from growth problems, for aging and recovering dogs, as well as for smaller breeds
- for pregnant and lactating bitches (preventive against pre- and postpartum eclampsia)
- for optimal bone structure, teeth, skeletal growth, blood clotting and muscle maintenance in good condition and as protection against osteoporosis
- is needed for normal blood clotting and better heart function
- supports muscle function and transmission of nerve impulses
- is important for the activation of enzyme systems and prevents and treats eclampsia
- for puppies with developmental problems (swimmers) it is recommended to add to the milk
small breeds - 1/2 tablespoon per day
medium breeds - 1 tablespoon per day
large breeds - 1 and 1/2 to 2 tablespoons per day
If necessary, eg in pregnant and lactating bitches or in fast-growing individuals of large and giant breeds, these doses can be doubled.