Femometer Vinca II ovulation thermometer
Are you trying to get pregnant? Ovulation thermometer Femometer Vinca II ensures accurate basal temperature measurement and detects 7 fertile days using the Femometer application. Keep track of your fertility.
- tracks ovulation if you're trying to get pregnant
- measures the basal temperature to determine the 7 fertile days
- connected via Bluetooth to the Femometer app
- will announce the readiness and completion of the measurement
- ideal as a substitute for contraception
- stores up to 300 data sets
- discreet design in the shape of a lipstick
- Femometer application – finds fertile days, records data, creates graphs, familiarizes with the process
- sound notification volume - setting in the application
- backlit digital display
- quick measurement in just 30 seconds
- accuracy ±0.05 °C for the range 35 °C–38 °C
- ±0.1°C accuracy for 32°C–35°C and 38°C–42°C range
- CR2032 1.5V battery with 3-6 month life
- compatibility: Android 5.0+, iOS 9.0+
- 1.22 x 2.44 x 1.64 cm
How to use:
Follow the instructions for use. Download the Femometer app, remove the cap from the thermometer and pair via Bluetooth.
Place the tip of the thermometer under your tongue, close your mouth and try not to move the thermometer. Once you hear three beeps, you have taken your basal temperature. Repeat every morning - before you get up and after 6 to 8 hours of sleep.
The Femometer app learns from all the data you enter and calculates your fertility level for each day. It provides personalized insights so you can prepare for your fertile days.
For a more accurate ovulation prediction, combine ovulation thermometer measurement with monitoring of cervical mucus and luteinizing hormone.