Equazen Eye q 360 capsules
eye q contains a special combination of omega-3 (EPA, DHA) and omega-6 (GLA) polyunsaturated fatty acids in balanced proportions. Suitable for adults and children over 3 years.
Detailed product information
eye q is a nutritional supplement containing a balanced composition of natural omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA , which are derived from the seafood fat (young sardines and anchovies from the pure waters of the southern oceans) and omega-6 GLA obtained from evening primrose oil capsules.
- It has a high content of omega-3 EPA.
- It contains fatty acids in the natural form of triglycerides.
- It does not contain preservatives, dyes, sweeteners and sugars, casein, gluten, vitamin A and D. It is safe even with long-term use.
- They can use children over 3 years of age. (The product is also available in liquid form with vanilla or lemon flavor for children over 1 year).
- It is the only natural preparation that has been used in a number of published placebo-controlled clinical trials in children and adolescents with attention deficit, hyperactivity, impulsiveness, delayed speech development, and reading and writing difficulties.
As a starting dose, 6 capsules (2 x 3 capsules) per day for the first 12 weeks are recommended for total body saturation. Then 2 capsules a day. Use during meals.
Fish oil (omega-3) 2400 mg, of which EPA 558 mg and DHA 174 mg, evening primrose oil (omega-6) 600 mg, of which GLA 60 mg in 6 capsules.
High EPA Marine Fish Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Capsule shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), D-alpha-tocopherol antioxidant.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children!