Tantum verde Spray Forte 0.30% oral spray 15 ml
Tantum Verde Forte Spray has anti-inflammation in the neck and mouth , is disinfecting and relieves pain by making it mildly numb .
Detailed product information
Tantum Verde in the form of sprays disinfects the mouth and throat , helps with inflammation and pain, rather than after spraying it is slightly numb. Tantum Verde Forte Spray is designed for adults only . Suitable for patients who have problems with stuttering. Tantum Verde Forte Spray is not suitable for use during breastfeeding and during pregnancy only after consultation with a doctor.
When to use:
- when aphtha occurs
- inflammation of the nasopharynx
- in mucosal inflammation of the oral cavity
- during gum inflammation
- to supportive treatment after teeth treatment and after surgery in the mouth and throat (always at the recommendation of a doctor) .
Adults use 2 - 4 injections twice - 6 times a day. The interval between applications is 1.5-3 hours. Always apply after meal. The product is not intended for children. If you do not feel better within 7 days, or if you get sick, you should consult a doctor. Do not use the product for more than 14 days without consulting your doctor.
- Turn the oral applicator (white tube) into a position perpendicular to the vial.
- Apply the applicator to your mouth and aim for the affected area in your mouth or throat.
- Firmly press the dosing pump on the top of the vial as many times as the injections are prescribed. One injection is applied during one stroke. Keep breathing during the application.
Before using it for the first time, press the dosing pump a few times to ensure the application of uniform doses.
The active substance is benzylamine hydrochloride 0.30 g in 100 ml of solution (1 injection is 0.17 ml solution).
The other ingredients are glycerol 85%, ethanol 96%, saccharin sodium, methylparaben (E218), glycerol acaccharide hydroxystearate, peppermint flavor, purified water.
Tantum Verde Forte Spray contains methyl paraben, which can cause allergic reactions (probably delayed).
MEDICINAL PRODUCT, READ CAREFULLY THE PACKAGE LEAFLET.