Adelle Davis Liposomal B-complex Forte 200 ml
B vitamins in liquid liposomal form. Adelle Davis Forte Liposomal B-Complex contains 9 B vitamins supplemented with choline and inositol. B-vitamins are water-soluble vitamins. They have a beneficial effect on the nervous system and have a positive effect on energy metabolism . The liposomal form is better absorbed in the intestine and usable by the body, it does not cause nausea. Gluten free. GMO free. 100% vegan.
- vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, B7 and B12 contribute to the normal function of the nervous system
- Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and folic acid help reduce fatigue and exhaustion
- Vitamins B2, B3 and B7 maintain the normal condition of the skin and mucous membranes
- Vitamins B2, B6, B9 and B12 are important for red blood cell production
- vitamins B1, B5, B6, B7, B12 contribute to normal mental activity , vitamin B5 in addition to normal mental activity
- Vitamins B6 and B12 have a beneficial effect on the immune system
- Vitamin B1 contributes to normal heart function
- choline is part of the phospholipids forming the cell membrane of every living cell, contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function and favorably affects fat and homocysteine metabolism
- Inositol is an important building block of some phospholipids and is involved in a number of biochemical reactions in the body
What is the liposomal form?
The liposomal form has up to 6 times higher absorbability than conventional forms (capsules, tablets, powder). The vitamin itself is coated with liposomes or fat microparticles. This protective coating ensures that the vitamin molecule reaches the bloodstream intact, from where it is easily absorbed directly into the cells. The source of liposomes (lipids) is non-genetically modified sunflower lecithin . In addition, this form does not burden the stomach.
Take 1 teaspoon twice a day. You can mix it in water or any beverage.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 20 mg (1818% RHP), vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20 mg (1429% RHP), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 20 mg (125% RHP), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 20 mg (333 % RHP), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 20 mg (1429% RHP), vitamin B7 (biotin) 20 mcg (40% RHP), vitamin B9 (folic acid) 200 mcg (100% RHP), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 20 mcg (800% RHP), vitamin B10 (PABA) 20 mg, choline 20 mg, inositol 20 mg in the recommended daily dose. RHP… .. adult income reference value.
Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B5 (calcium pantothenate), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B7 (D-biotin), vitamin B9 (L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate ), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin B10 (para-aminobenzoic acid), L-choline bitartate, inositol, stevia, natural aroma: apricot, demineralized water, non-genetically modified sunflower lecithin, potassium sorbate; acidity regulator (citric acid), thickener (xanthan gum).
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Not intended for children under 3 years. Keep out of reach of children. Shake well before opening and store in a refrigerator after opening. This product does not contain soy derivatives or any other major allergens: milk, eggs, fish, oysters, nuts, grains and peanuts. Gluten free.