AdvaFlex 90 tablets dog vitamins for joints and bones
AdvaFlex is a product that promotes the repair of damaged articular cartilage and joints in dogs. It contributes to better joint mobility, protects joints and nourishes.
Detailed product information
AdvaFlex is a veterinary preparation that, thanks to its composition, provides support for the recovery of damaged joint cartilage and dog joints.
The product contains Chondroitin and Glucosamine , which are an integral part of the articular cartilage, are easily absorbed and inserted into damaged cartilage. Protects and nourishes joints, promotes their overall recovery and contributes to better mobility of your dog's joints. They increase the hydration of the cartilage, thereby increasing its elasticity and strengthening its mechanical resistance. AdvaFlex works simultaneously with anti-inflammatory, accelerating wound healing. The magnesium contained contributes to calming the stressed joints.
- Designed to promote the harmonious development of the organism.
- It helps regeneration of joints, cartilage and ligaments.
- Increases the hydration of the cartilage.
- Strengthens the mechanical resistance of the joints.
- Accelerates wound healing and acts anti-inflammatory.
Preventively, it is recommended to administer dogs of large breeds, dogs that over-burden the joints and older dogs to ensure good mobility in older age.
It is also suitable as a supplement to the diet of puppies to support the creation of healthy and resistant articular cartilage.
Suitable food supplement for hip dysplasia, osteoporosis, and convalescence after joints and ligaments.
1-4 tablets per day according to animal size. The tablets are either handed or crushed into the feed for at least 8-10 weeks. After 3 months it is advisable to repeat the use.
- Small breed (1-5 kg): 1 tablet for the first 14 days, then a maintenance dose of 0.5 tablets a day.
- Small breed (5-10 kg): 1.5 tablets for the first 14 days, then a maintenance dose of 0.75 tablets a day.
- Middle breed (10-25 kg): 2.5 tablets for the first 14 days, then a maintenance dose of 1 tablet per day.
- Large breed (25-45 kg): 3-3.5 tablets for the first 14 days, then a maintenance dose of 1.5 tablets a day.
- Giant breed (45 kg or more): 3.5-4.5 tablets for the first 14 days, then a maintenance dose of 2-2.5 tablets.
Glucosamine HCL 510.20 mg, Porcine Chondroitin Sulphate Sodium 400.00 mg, Manganese Ascorbate 43.80 mg, Maltodextrin 200.00 mg, Xanthan Gum 10.00 mg, Brewer's Yeast 206.00 mg, Flavor Beef 80.00 mg, Flavor Cheddar Cheese 60.00 mg, Cellulose RC40 120.00 mg, Silicon Dioxide 20.00 mg, Stearic Acid 50.00 mg.