Advance Ocu26 60 capsules For the health of your eyes and good eyesight
For the health of your eyes and good eyesight. It contains a combination of lutein, blueberry extract, zeaxanthin, coenzyme Q10, zinc, beta-carotene and vitamins B2, B6, C and E.
Detailed product information
Ocu26 ADVANCE contains a unique combination of natural ingredients, vitamins and zinc for maximum synergy. Thanks to the content of blueberry extract it promotes eye health . Zinc and vitamin B2 contribute to maintaining good vision.
- Blueberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) fruits contain a number of natural biologically active substances. The most important are anthocyanins that have antioxidant effects. Blueberry extract promotes normal vision and is also important for normal vascular and vascular health.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids. In high concentration they occur in the retina of the human eye. The human body cannot synthesize them and must therefore take them in the diet. Most lutein contains, for example, leafy vegetables or some fruits.
- Beta-carotene is a carotenoid that is converted into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal vision, to the proper functioning of the immune system and to the process of cell specialization.
- Coenzyme Q10 naturally occurs in the human body, with its age decreasing with age.
- Vitamin B2 helps maintain normal vision, helps protect cells from oxidative stress. Together with vitamin B6, they have a positive effect on the normal functioning of the nervous system and are involved in reducing fatigue and exhaustion.
- Vitamins C and E contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, ie the negative effects of free radicals in the body.
- Zinc contributes to maintaining normal vision.
Take 1 capsule daily. Drink enough.
Bilberry extract 200 mg, Lutein 26 mg, Zeaxanthin 1 mg, Coenzyme Q10 5 mg, Betacarotene 1 mg, Vitamin B2 1 mg (72% RHP), Vitamin B6 1 mg (72% RHP), Vitamin C 20 mg (25% RHP) ), Vitamin E 3 mg (25% RHP), Zinc 5 mg (50% RHP) in one capsule.
RHP ……………. Reference intake value.
Bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus, anthocyanins 1%), gelatin, inulin, lutein, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), zinc (zinc oxide), coenzyme Q10, vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate), zeaxanthin, beta-carotene, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate.
Not for children, pregnant and nursing women. Do not use with any known hypersensitivity to any of the components of the product. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Pay attention to a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.