Advantage 40 mg spot-on spot-on solution for small cats and rabbits 1 x 0.4 ml
Advantage for small cats and rabbits spot-on is a solution for spotting on the skin preventively from being frowned even after cats and rabbits have been infected with fleas.
Detailed product information
Advantage for small cats and rabbits is a veterinary product for the prevention and treatment of cats infestation with fleas and treatment and rabies infestation by feline cats in the joint breeding of rabbits and cats in the household. The preparation may be used as part of the treatment of allergic bleeding-induced allergic dermatitis (FAD). Advantage for small cats and rabbits up to 4 kg
- It is suitable for kittens from the 9th week and rabbits from the age of 10 weeks or with min. weighing 1.2 kg.
- Can be used in cats during pregnancy and lactation.
- Easy and fast application
- Protects against fleas up to 4 weeks, just apply once a month.
- The pack contains 1 pipette.
The content of 1 pipette is dipped into the skin-spot-on.
The active substance is Imidacloprid 40 mg in one pipette (0.4 ml).