Advantage 80 mg spot-on spot-on solution for large cats and rabbits 1 x 0.8 ml
Advantage for large cats and rabbits spot-on is a solution for spotting on the skin preventively prior to frightening even after infesting cats and rabbits with fleas.
Detailed product information
Advantage for large cats and rabbits is a veterinary preparation for the prevention and treatment of cats infesting with fleas and the treatment and infestation of rabbits by cat flea in the joint breeding of rabbits and cats in the household. The preparation may be used as part of the treatment of allergic bleeding-induced allergic dermatitis (FAD). Advantage for large cats and rabbits from 4 to 8 kg.
- It is suitable for kittens from week 9 and rabbits from 10 weeks of age.
- Can be used in cats during pregnancy and lactation.
- Easy and fast application
- Protects against fleas up to 4 weeks, just apply once a month.
- For cats over 8 kg, a pipette combination may be used to provide the minimum recommended dose (0.1 ml per kg body weight).
- The pack contains 1 pipette.
The content of 1 pipette is dipped into the skin-spot-on.
The active substance is Imidacloprid 80 mg in one pipette (0.8 ml).
We Also Recommend
Advantage 40 mg spot-on spot-on solution for small cats and rabbits 1 x 0.4 ml