Alavis Multicomplex for Horses Coat Hair Skin and Hoof 400 g Vitamins Patent
ALAVIS Multicomplex for coat and hooves contains biotin, zinc, methionine, vitamin B6 and vitamin B5,
which are important for the regeneration of skin, hair and hoof
Size: 400 gram
- A preparation containing substances important for the regeneration of skin, hair, and hooves with biotin.
- Biotin accelerates the regeneration of skin, hair and skin derivatives and effectively maintains their quality.
- Protects the sensitive hoof tissue and strengthens the horn of the bottom of the hoof wall.
- It helps to regenerate and improve the condition of the skin and the coat.
- Improves and strengthens the hoof horn (for example, if the horse suffers from a brittle and brittle hoof horn).
- Accelerates the growth of the hoof horn.
- Helps in skin lesions and traumas.
- Helps promote the treatment of laminitis, inflammation of the joint of the hooves, or in the case of the firing of the shooter and the feet.
- Supports reproductive functions in stallions and mares.
- The powder is given daily according to the recommended dosage in raw food or molasses.
- Long-term administration is advisable for at least 3 months.
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin H (biotin)
Content of active ingredients in 1 scoop:
- L-methionine 500 mg
- Zinc 100 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 45 mg
- Vitamin H (biotin) 20 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 12 mg
- Excipients : isomalt, maltodextrin - provide a sweeter flavor
- The nutrient content is stated to within +/- 15% accuracy.
|Weight kg||dose g / day|
|500 kg||3.6 g (1 scoop)|