Aniball - Dark pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth
Aniball is a medical device for natural childbirth.
Detailed product information
The shape of the balloon comes from African obstetrics, where women prepare themselves with sculptured gourd - kalabasa. Its shape allows women to exercise (similar to Aniball) to help reduce the risk of tearing.
Exercise with Aniball brings:
- reduce the risk of tearing or dyke injuries
- more comfort, less stress and fear of giving birth
- training the expulsion of a newborn
- strengthening pelvic floor muscles after birth
- prevention of urinary incontinence
You can start 3-4 weeks before the delivery date, 15 minutes a day is enough.