Aptus Aptobalance paste 15 ml
The preparation for dogs Aptus Aptobalance in the form of a paste is intended for dogs of all breeds to improve digestive problems. It is mainly used for diarrhea caused by antibiotic treatment, dietary changes, travel or stress. Aptus Aptobalance pasta dog food supplement can also be used preventively to maintain a healthy intestinal microflora. Aptobalance paste contains lactobacilli, which are rapidly metabolically activated, stabilized and lower in the small intestine. This will restore the desired intestinal microflora. With pectin to protect the intestinal mucosa and seaweed extract, which contain essential micronutrients.
Key properties of the food supplement for dogs Aptus Aptobalance paste, 15 ml
- The food supplement is intended for dogs of all races to support digestion and a healthy intestinal environment
- Aptus Aptobalance maintains and restores the desired intestinal microflora
- Suitable for diarrhea after antibiotic treatment, dietary changes, travel or stress
- With microorganisms that activate rapidly in the small intestine, stabilize the microflora and lower the pH
- Aptus Aptobalance in the form of a paste with an applicator is easy to administer
- With pectin and seaweed extract
in 100 g: soybean oil ad 100 g, Attapulgit 12.5 g, seaweed extract Ascophyllum nodosum 5 g, pectin (E 440) 1 g, additives: microorganisms (microencapsulated Enterococcus faecium (E1707) 5 × 1010 CFU, technological additives: kaolin (12%) and silica
dry matter 90 - 98%, protein 0%, fats 89%, fiber 1%, ash 29 - 32%, water 0%, carbohydrates 0%
247.8 kJ in 100 g
1 ml per 10 kg of animal weight 1 - 3 times a day for 2 - 5 days. It can be given directly into the mouth or mixed into feed.
Applicator with a paste of 15 ml or 20 ml (scale on a 1 ml plunger).
Store at room temperature, after opening store in a refrigerator (8 - 15 ° C) and use within two weeks. Keep out of reach and sight of children.
In case of severe conditions, or if the animal's condition worsens or problems persist, seek the assistance of a veterinarian.