The organic product takes care of the skin on the feet with a tendency to mold, odor and sweating. It also helps with browned and cracked toenails and cracked heels.
For the care of the skin of the feet prone to mold, odor and sweating:
- Remove the hexagonal cap and fill with lukewarm water, shake and dilute the suspension to 2-3 l of lukewarm water.
- Wash your feet and interdigital areas for 40-60 minutes (the longer the bath time, the more pronounced the effect).
- Do not wipe your feet and let them dry naturally.
- Soak a swab in the solution and wipe the worn shoes.
- Leave the solution to the next day, add about 1 liter of warm water (to make the bath lukewarm) and repeat steps 2-4, then pour out the solution.
- Repeat steps 1-5 after a week.
- Repeat steps 1-5 after another week.
Example: Mon and Tue, Mon week and Tue, Mon week and Tue. Apply preferably at bedtime.
For foot care susceptible to mycosis:
- Remove the hexagonal cap and top up with lukewarm water, shake and further dilute the suspension to 0.05 (nails on one leg) to 0.1 liter (for nails on two legs) lukewarm water.
- Divide the thickened suspension into two halves, leave one half for use the next day.
- Pour the other half onto the cotton wool (tampon, gauze to form the nail wrap) and wrap the nails with a sufficiently sucked suspension. Lay the tile so that it is in contact with the fingers from the underside.
- Put the microtene bag on the leg, put on the sock and let it work overnight.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 the next day (1 ampoule for two days).
- Repeat steps 1-5 for two weeks to a month.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for another two weeks to a month.
Example: Mon and Tue, two weeks to months Mon and Tue, two weeks to a month Mon and Tue Apply preferably at bedtime.
To wipe off the shoe, use the remainder of the diluted suspension that remains in the container where the solution is being prepared. Do not use any other skin and nail care products during normal use except normal hygiene. Do not use any other shoe disinfectant. Keep out of the reach of children. Not for oral use.