Biopron Baby+ Probiotic drops 10 ml
Probiotic drops with vitamin D for proper development and support of infant and child immunity. Biopron Baby + contains a combination of two probiotic strains and vitamin D3 , which contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system .
Probiotics are living intestinal microorganisms where they form a natural intestinal microflora. Intestinal microflora affects the digestion and health of the body. The disturbed balance of natural microflora can cause diarrhea, convulsions or bloating. The first 1000 days of life - a period of time from conception to two years of age is a unique period of growth and balance of intestinal microflora as the basis for optimal health for life. Vitamin D is needed for normal bone growth and development and contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system in children.
- suitable for children from birth , also for children born prematurely or after caesarean section
- suitable for and after taking antibiotics
- suitable for disturbed intestinal microflora during and after diarrhea
- safe even with long-term administration
- suitable for any risk of impaired microbiome such as colic, digestive discomfort, etc.
Serve 0.25 ml of the solution once a day for the children (complete dropping of the dropper (7-8 drops) during the meal. Shake the bottle thoroughly before use! Probiotic drops can be administered directly from a spoon or mixed with milk or other food. Do not mix with liquids warmer than 40 ° C!
Probiotic complex (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis BS01) 2.5 × 10 9 CFU *, vitamin D 3 1.5 µg in a daily dose of 0.25 ml.
* CFU - Colony Forming Units.
Triglyceride oil, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. Lactis, cholecalciferol.