Celaskon Long Effect 500 mg 60 capsules
The medicinal product Celaskon long effect contains vitamin C, which is released gradually throughout the day. Vitamin C serves to enhance immunity to flu and cold, or to prevent and treat its deficiency.
Detailed product information
Celaskon long effect is used to prevent and treat vitamin C deficiency in the body . It is also used to strengthen the immune system in infectious diseases such as influenza and cold, alleviating and shortening their symptoms. The human organism can not create vitamin C itself, so it is necessary to supply it to the body.
When is Celaskon long effect used:
- as an additional treatment for infections, especially the respiratory system
- to improve iron absorption from food
- in situations of increased need for vitamin C during pregnancy, during breastfeeding
- for the growth and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth, gums, ligaments and blood vessels
- in excessive physical and mental work
- for healing wounds and fractures, after severe injuries
- in burns and extensive operations
- increased need for vitamin C is for smokers
Adults and children from 3 years of age use 1 capsule daily . When treating vitamin C (hypovitaminosis C) deficiency, doses up to 2,000 mg per day, ie 4 capsules a day, are taken at the recommendation of a doctor! Pregnant and lactating women may take the product, usually 1 capsule a day, but talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine.
The active substance is acid ascorbicum (vitamin C). Each capsule contains 500 mg of ascorbic acid.
The other ingredients are: sugar syrup (contains sucrose and corn starch), shellac, tartaric acid, talc, gelatin, orange yellow (E110), titanium dioxide (E171).
The product contains orange yellow, which may cause allergic reactions. If you hate some sugars, talk to your doctor before taking this medicine.
MEDICINAL PRODUCT, READ CAREFULLY THE PACKAGE LEAFLET.