Centrum For Women 60 Tablets
The Women's Centrum offers a complete composition of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to meet the needs of modern women.
Detailed product information
The Women 's Centrum is a food supplement that contains a balanced amount of vitamins, minerals and trace elements to support women's nutrition. The product is high in calcium, iron and folic acid.
- Calcium, vitamins D and K contribute to the maintenance of normal bone status.
- Folic acid is important for women of reproductive age and contributes to reducing fatigue and exhaustion.
- Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and to the normal thyroid function.
- Sufficient iron supply contributes to normal red blood cell production and normal energy metabolism. Women need regular iron intake to cover losses during the menstrual cycle.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 contribute to normal energy metabolism.
- Vitamin C, vitamin A, selenium and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Biotin and zinc contribute to maintaining normal hair and skin. Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for normal skin function.
Take 1 tablet daily. Drink with plenty of water.
Vitamin A (25% as beta-carotene) 667 µg, vitamin E (α-TE) 16 mg, vitamin C 120 mg, vitamin K 24.5 µg, vitamin B1 1.32 mg, vitamin B2 2.1 mg, vitamin B6 1 , 75 mg, vitamin B12 3 µg, vitamin D 5 µg, biotin 62.5 µg, folic acid 300 µg, niacin 16 mg, pantothenic acid 7.5 mg, calcium 320 mg, phosphorus 105 mg, magnesium 100 mg, iodine 100 µg, copper 500 µg; manganese 2 mg, chromium 40 µg, molybdenum 50 µg, selenium 30 µg, zinc 5 mg, iron 5 mg per tablet.
The product is not intended for children, pregnant and nursing women. It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended dosage. Keep out of the reach of children!