Clotrimazole HBF 1% cream 20 g
Clotrimazole HBF cream is designed to treat various skin fungal diseases as well as yeast diseases of the external genital organs in adults, adolescents and children from 2 years of age.
Detailed product information
Clotrimazole HBF cream is used to treat inflammations caused by fungi, yeasts, fungal microorganisms and some bacteria.
It is about:
- Fungi diseases - the most common occurrence is in places of easy lighters. It appears with redness, itching and peeling.
- Pityriasis versicolor - petitions, unusual spots on the chest or on the back.
- Erythrasma - brown-red, scaly, bordered, unmistakable stains in lighter areas.
- Inflammation of external genera in women, which is manifested by itching, redness, burning, swelling or pain. The most common causes include antibiotic treatment, diabetes, sweating, bathing in contaminated water, hormonal contraception, and wearing inappropriate underwear.
- Inflammation of male genitalia - major manifestations - redness, itching of the acorn and foreskin, and stinking discharge from the foreskin.
Adults, adolescents and children from 2 years of age use 2-3 times a day on the affected area in a thin layer ( 1/2 cm of cream on a palm-sized area ).
In external organ inflammation, women are applied to the area of external genitalia and in men to the skin of the acorn and the foreskin.
Before each use of the cream, the affected area should be washed and dried thoroughly .
To prevent the disease from returning, treatment should continue for about 2 weeks after all signs of the disease have disappeared. Do not use it for more than 4 weeks without consulting your doctor.
The active substance is clotrimazole 10 mg (1%) in 1 g cream.
The other ingredients are propylene glycol, stearomaggol 100, stearomaggol 1050, cetyl alcohol, light paraffin, propylparaben, methylparaben and purified water.
When used to treat inflammation of the external genital organs, it is necessary that the product is also used by a sexual partner.
This cream may reduce the effectiveness and safety of latex condoms.