FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDER!

Colacal + D3 60 capsules

Colacal + D3 60 capsules

Aurovitas

  • $42.50


COLACAL plus D3 contains

Calcium:  an important component of the bone mass
Collagen:  binds calcium salts in the bones
Vitamin D3:  allows the absorption of calcium and phosphorus from the intestines

Calcium:

  • is needed to keep bones and teeth normal
  • contributes to normal blood clotting
  • contributes to normal muscle function
  • contributes to the normal function of nerve transmission

Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)

  • contributes to the normal utilization of calcium and phosphorus
  • contributes to normal levels
  • calcium in the blood
  • contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system

COLACAL plus D3  is suitable for all groups of the population, especially for women during menopause (transition), when there is a large loss of bone mass of 1 - 3% per year. There is a relatively large amount of calcium in the body, of which 99% of calcium is bound in the bones. The remaining 1% plays an important role in the blood, it affects the work of muscles and nerve cells. Bones are a kind of store of calcium, and the body always pulls it off the bones if it needs it elsewhere.

Ingredients

Eggshell calcium (calcium carbonate), type I collagen, bovine lyophilized, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), gelatin capsule

Recommended dosage

Twice a day 1 capsule in the morning and evening. It is best to drink lemon, grapefruit or orange juice or juice. We recommend using it for at least 6-12 months to maintain normal bone condition. For children 1x1 capsule per day. Suitable for diabetics as part of a diet determined by a doctor.

Storage

At room temperature, in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children! The product is not intended for children under 3 years. Suitable for diabetics. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Do not use as a substitute for a varied diet.

Content weight:  42 g ± 5%


Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review Write a review

We Also Recommend