Connect IT CMO-2600-BK ergonomic vertical mouse for women
Using a classic, non-ergonomic computer mouse is not natural or healthy for us - and that is why it can result in health complications, such as carpal tunnel syndrome. If you naturally place your hand on the table in front of you, you will see that it rests more on the outer, fingertip edge, with your thumb on top. You can use this natural position when gripping highly ergonomic vertical mice , such as this CONNECT IT FOR HEALTH model. It fits perfectly at home and in the office, and thanks to its wireless design, it is easy to carry. This model is specially designed so that its ergonomics, design and smaller size fit perfectly in the hands of women .
Handy wireless mouse
The mouse offers 6 buttons, including a precision wheel. The Back and Forward buttons make it easier for you to work in a web browser, for example. Mechanical switches will not disappoint you with their service life, the manufacturer guarantees 3 million clicks. The optical sensor allows you to toggle the resolution between 800, 1200 and 1600 DPI, depending on how sensitive you want to control the cursor. The accessory is connected to the computer wirelessly, just connect a miniature nano receiver to USB , which has a theoretical range of up to 20 meters and which you can hide in the bottom of the mouse when carrying it. Power is provided by a single AA battery, which extends both the ability to turn off the mouse completely and the energy-saving Smart Power-Saving technology, which detects when the device is not moving.
- special ergonomic vertical design
- 6 buttons (including wheel)
- 2 separate buttons with Back and Forward function
- mechanical switches (life 3 million clicks)
- optical sensor
- switchable resolution 800 / 1,200 / 1,600 DPI
- wireless operation (2.4 GHz)
- USB nano receiver (range up to 20 m, storage space at the bottom)
- power supply: 1 × AA battery (included)
- Smart Power-Saving technology
- possibility of complete switch-off with the ON / OFF switch
- non-slip rubberized Soft-Touch surface at the gripping points