CureSupport Liposomal Vitamin C 500mg Orange 250ml
The product contains original Curesupport liposomes, which are a real concept in their category, ie a recognized original, both among the general public and among top professionals. The highest possible functionality and quality of the original Curesupport liposomes is tested in its basic versions directly by clinical studies [2, 3, 4].
CureSupport liposomal products are manufactured directly on the production lines of the Dutch company Curesupport BV (Medical manufacturer), with which it shares the philosophy of the maximum possible quality of original liquid liposomes tested in clinical studies.
Liposomes are composed of natural phospholipids, which are the basic building blocks of all our cells, so they pass through their wall without any problems through the so-called passive transport. Naturally, liposomes occur, for example, in colostrum and breast milk, where maximum absorption and utilization is absolutely necessary. For this reason, liposomes are professionally used to prepare high-end injection, infusion and dietary supplements.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- ORIGINAL LIQUID LIPOSOMES 
- Top bioavailability and usability of active ingredients
- Made in Europe (GMO free)
- Pharmaceutical quality of products produced in the "clean room" mode (scientific research and subsequent production)
- Renowned and recognized producer of original Curesupport liposomes with a company tradition of more than 15 years
- Phospholipid source: GMO free sunflower oil (EU)
- NO mass-marketing (pseudo-liposomal products)
- NO artificial sweeteners (sucralose, aspartame, acesulfame, saccharin and others)
- NO artificial colors
- Gluten free
- Soy free
- Sugar free
Authorized health claims pursuant to COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012
Vitamin C contributes to:
- maintaining the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- (at a supply of 200 mg daily in addition to the recommended daily intake)
- normal function of the immune system
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- normal energy metabolism
- normal functioning of the nervous system
- normal mental activity
- contributes to reducing fatigue and exhaustion
- contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- normal collagen production for normal blood vessel function
- normal collagen production for normal bone function
- normal collagen production for normal cartilage function
- normal collagen production for normal gum function
- normal collagen production for normal skin function
- normal collagen production for normal tooth function
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
The main benefit of using liposomes to transport micronutrients is that the liposomes themselves are not disturbed in any way by the process of digestion as they pass through the digestive tract. In conventional food supplements, the body very often breaks many complex molecules before they are absorbed, or simply does not absorb them so easily, or subsequently metabolizes and degrades the liver, so that the overall utilization is greatly reduced.
In contrast, liposomes are easily absorbed due to their stability and ideal size. But that is not all. The difference is also in the faster way in which liposomes enter the bloodstream and the cell. Thanks to their specific molecular form, liposomes are absorbed through the lymphatic system, where they penetrate the so-called thoracic duct directly into the bloodstream. In the next step, they are absorbed into all cells through the so-called passive diffusion. This is in contrast to the classic supplements containing vitamins and minerals, which in the first step enter the liver, where they are metabolized and only then enter the bloodstream.
However, liposomes go even further in absorbability. They help to transport active molecules directly into cellular processes, where micronutrients are required in large quantities. The phospholipid bilayer of a liposome is able to combine with other bilayers, such as the cell wall itself - and thus the contents of the liposome (vitamins or other beneficial substances) are transported directly to the cells.
Add 2 × 5 ml per day to a glass of water or juice, unless otherwise recommended by your doctor.
10 ml * (% RHP **)
1000 mg (1250%)
42 mg (2.2%)
Pineapple flavor : water, sweetener xylitol, vitamin C (potassium L-ascorbate, sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid), emulsifier sunflower lecithin (non GMO), moisturizer glycerol, preservative potassium sorbate, pineapple flavor, antioxidant vitamin E (D -alpha-tocopherol).
Orange flavor : water, sweetener xylitol, vitamin C (potassium L-ascorbate, sodium L-ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid), emulsifier sunflower lecithin (non GMO), moisturizer glycerol, preservative potassium sorbate, aroma orange, antioxidant vitamin E (D -alpha-tocopherol).
Dietary supplement. Once opened, store in a refrigerator and use within 2 months. Shake before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Suitable for vegetarians. Excessive consumption can have laxative effects.