Cyteal 0.25g/0.25g/0.7g skin fluid
Cyteal is a foaming liquid intended for external use. The preparation has a destructive effect on bacteria and disinfects the skin and mucous membranes.
Cyteal is used:
- in gynecology to clean and disinfect the skin and mucous membranes (in case of inflammation of the vagina and female external genitalia).
- in dermatology for the treatment of infected skin diseases (e.g. impetigo, intertrigo, folliculitis, impetigized eczema, fungal skin diseases).
- for cleaning and disinfecting wounds (with the exception of large open wounds).
- to clean leg ulcers. In this case, the product can only be used on the recommendation of a doctor.
- Medicinal substance: hexamidini diisetionas, chlorhexidini digluconatis, chlorcresolum
- Excipients: lauramidopropyl betaine, diolamide of coconut acid, edetic acid, forest perfume, lactic acid, purified water
- The preparation is used undiluted or diluted in a ratio of 1:10. The diluted solution must not be stored but must be used immediately.
Method of preparation/use:
- for gynecological inflammations: Cyteal is used undiluted or diluted in a ratio of 1:10 (e.g. as a sitz bath), once or twice a day, after each use the treated area must be thoroughly rinsed with water. The duration of treatment is usually 7 to 15 days.
- for skin infections: Cyteal is used undiluted for soaping or diluted in a ratio of 1:10, once or twice a day. The product is rubbed into the treated skin area for 1 minute and then thoroughly rinsed with water. The duration of treatment is usually 7 to 15 days (depending on the duration of the infection or until the scabs disappear).
- for cleaning and disinfecting wounds (with the exception of large open wounds): Cyteal is used diluted with physiological solution in a ratio of 1:10, applied in large quantities to sterile gauze to clean the wound. After cleaning, the wound is thoroughly rinsed with saline solution.
- Read this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not dispose of any medicinal products in sewage or household waste.
- Always use this product exactly in accordance with the package leaflet or according to the instructions of your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
|Submission route||For external application on the skin|
|Delivery mode||Registered medicinal product|
|Medicinal substance||Chlorhexidine, combination|