Ekomedica Collagen Premium 100 g
Hydrolyzed marine collagen supplemented with magnesium, zinc, vitamin C and herbal extracts of nettle and horsetail in a powder mix. Collagen production decreases with age. We recommend EkoMedica Kolagen Premium with limited joint mobility, increased pain in movement, impaired quality of skin, nails and hair, tired and impaired eyesight.
- Collagen is an essential component of connective tissues, ie cartilage, joints, ligaments and tendons, skin, hair and nails (hydrolysed collagen is better digestible and usable for the organism)
- Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen production for normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth, helps protect cells from oxidative stress, reduces fatigue and exhaustion rates
- Magnesium promotes protein production, contributes to normal muscle activity and helps maintain normal bone and tooth condition
- zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, bones, hair and nails, positively affects cognitive functions and vision, contributes to normal protein synthesis
- nettle positively affects the condition of skin, bones, hair and nails
- horsetail helps maintain normal skin, hair and nail condition
Dissolve 2 leveled teaspoons (7.1 g) once a day in a glass of lukewarm water, fruit juice or milk.
Hydrolyzed marine collagen (fish product) 4 970 mg, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) 551 mg (ie 689% RHP *), nettle-leaf extract 250 mg, horsetail-leaf extract 150 mg, magnesium (magnesium lactate) 112.5 mg (30% RHP *), zinc (zinc gluconate) 8 mg (80% RHP *), aroma: sour cherry in 2 teaspoons.
* RHP = income reference value