Fytofontana ViroStop Oral Spray 30ml
A medical device to prevent and protect against viruses and bacteria.
Detailed product information
- it creates a protective film on the mucosa, thereby primarily preventing bacteria and viruses from entering the body
- it has an antibacterial effect, destroys bacteria and viruses
- it inhibits neuraminidase enzymes on the surface of viruses, the virus cannot get into the cell and multiply
- greatly strengthens the immune system - improves the body's resistance to infections
- the spray form allows simple and even application to the mucosa
Start using ViroStop Spray immediately after the first signs of chilling (sore throat, sneezing) before the disease develops. Also use it if you are at risk of infection.
Extractum Cisti creticus eriocephalus, Echinacea purpurea, Salvia officinalis;
Posology and method of administration:
The medical device is intended for adults and children over 6 years of age.
- Preventively: Apply 5 injections twice a day, 2 x 2 injections per day for children over 6 years of age.
- In case of an acute condition: inject 5 injections 3 times a day, 3 x 2 injections per day for children over 6 years of age. For a better effect, take 3 days after the disease has subsided. The duration of treatment should not exceed 14 days.
Contact your doctor if:
- if the symptoms of the disease persist for more than 7 days
- if the symptoms get worse or are accompanied by fever
- if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.