GREENFOOD CARNITINE ARGININE MACA 90 CAPSULES
GreenFood Carnitine Arginine Maca is a combination of Carnitine, Arginine and Maca.
The amino acid L-arginine has the highest nitrogen content of the entire amino acid spectrum and is an important part of the complex protein. Appropriate protein intake ensures skeletal muscle renewal and growth while maintaining nitrogen balance. It is particularly sought for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO) and the associated improved vascular expansion, which will increase blood flow.
Peruvian Maca root has been used for thousands of years . The ancient Incas used it to improve their sexual condition. Maca always provided them with enough vitality and strength to survive and preserve the genus. Maca is made from tubers of the same name, which resemble radishes.
Carnitine is a body's own substance that the body can synthesize from the amino acids L-lysine, L-methionine and L-glycine in the presence of vitamin C, vitamin B6 and iron.
- Take 2 capsules once a day 30 minutes before exercise.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
|Content of substances in daily dose
L-carnitine tartrate, vegetable capsule of hypromellose (HPMC), maca, L-arginine , anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silica
- Dietary supplement.
- The product is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Store in a dry place below 25 ° C.
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Not for children, pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The manufacturer is not liable for damage caused by improper use or storage.
- Minimum durability stated on the packaging.
Producer: GreenFood Nutrition, Czech Republic