Probiotica forte vaginal suppositories are recommended to be used as part of the regular care of the healthy vagina. The use of suppositories during menopause and lactation is particularly effective.
The probiotica forte vaginal suppositories are well suited to:
- physiological (not chemical) elimination of mild forms of bacterial and fungal infections.
- when using antibiotics or other bacteria-destroying agents, possibly using a drastic vaginal disinfectant to cause damage to the natural flora formed by Döderlein's lactobacilli
- in the discharge, in the use of contraceptive tablets, or in the intrauterine device
- when a discharge occurs after visiting a swimming pool, or after sexual intercourse during an outflow of unknown origin (fluor vaginalis), or in cases of mild bacterial vaginitis where the use of antiinfective therapy is not needed
Dosage and use:
It is recommended to apply once a day, preferably in the evening before bedtime after evening hygiene. Duration of use - 10 days.
- Unpack the suppository from the foil at the tip.
- Insert the suppository deep into the vagina see diagram.
- There is a slight contamination of the laundry during application. We recommend using the sanitary napkin once a day.
For preventive use, suppositories are applied twice a week, for a long time.
For elderly or immobile persons, it is advisable to apply the suppository with the assistance of another person.
In the case of hypersensitivity to any of the suppository components, mild local mucosal irritation may occur, which may result in a mild burning sensation.
If problems persist after several days of use of suppositories, you should contact a gynecologist. The use of vaginal suppositories in young girls should always be consulted with a physician. After gynecological interventions, the physician should be advised of the suitability of using suppositories. Any other coloring is caused by the plant ingredients it contains.
10 vaginal suppositories