HemoStop Gel Max Da Vinci 75ml
Hemostop Gel Max Da Vinci Academia is a medical device for hemorrhoids. It is an effective preparation containing 12 plant extracts, which has a moisturizing, moisturizing, soothing, regenerating, cooling and cleansing effect.
Detailed product information
HemoStop ® Gel Max Da Vinci Academia
After application to the rectum, Hemostop Gel Max creates a moisturizing, emollient, soothing, regenerating, cooling and cleansing hydrogel layer. The hydrogel layer creates favorable conditions for the activation of natural regenerative and anti-inflammatory mechanisms. The product contains moisturizing, moisturizing, soothing, regenerating, cooling and cleansing effect of 12 plant extracts:
- oak bark (Quercus robur),
- Boswellia serrata,
- St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- skylight tops (Euphrasia Rostkoviana),
- Calendula o cinalis,
- yarrow top (Achillea millefolium),
- flower of violet (Viola odorata),
- plantain leaf (Plantago lanceolata),
- mallow flower (Malva mauritiana),
- elderflower (Sambucus nigra),
- horsetails (Equisetum arvense)
- Aloe Vera leaf.
HEMOSTOP® GEL MAX is intended for application to the rectum and rectum area:
- in disorders of the rectum mucosa associated with hemorrhoids,
- itching, stinging and burning of the rectum,
- when the mucous membranes and the rectum are cracked and cracked.
HEMOSTOP® GEL MAX is gentle, dirty and non-irritating.
Apply 2-3 times a day a reasonable amount of gel on the affected rectum. The recommended application time is 5-10 days. Apply to clean rectum mucosa. For external use.
Medical device for hemorrhoids.
Aqua, Quercus Robur Extract, Hypericum Perforum Extract, Euphrasia Rostkoviana Extract, Calendula Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Viola Odorata Extract, Plantago Lanceolat Extract, Malva Mauritiana Extract, Sambucus Nigra Extract, Equisetum Arvense Extract, Vitis Vinifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkia, Caprylyl glycol / Phenoxyethanol / Hexylene glycol, Propylene glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Perfume