Chewing treats for dogs that help brush teeth and refresh your breath . Hill's Dental Care Treats work like a toothbrush thanks to their harder texture and unique shape. Hill's Dental Care dog treats have been clinically proven to reduce dental plaque and tartar , reduce tooth discoloration and the incidence of gingivitis . The composition promotes an environment in the bladder that reduces the risk of struvite and oxalate crystal formation. Treats do not contain artificial preservatives, added flavors or colorants.
- cleans teeth and reduces tartar
- reduces tooth discoloration
- reduces the incidence of gingivitis
- clinically proven efficacy
- without the addition of artificial preservatives, flavors or colorings
Rice flour, potato starch, glycerin, chicken liver and heart hydrolyzate, cellulose, minerals, gelatin, sugars, dried parsley (0.3%), vitamins and mint oil. With natural preservative.