Infacol 50 ml suspension
Infacol is an oral suspension designed for the treatment of pain from cachets and abdominal cramps in children.
Detailed product information
Infacol is an oral suspension designed for the treatment of pain from cachets and abdominal cramps in children. Pain associated with colic can be caused by the formation of small gas bubbles blocked in the baby's stomach.
Infacol helps to release the intestinal gas. You can give it to your baby from birth.
- It does not contain sugar, alcohol or dyes
- Easy to use with a dropper
- One vial contains up to 100 doses
- Natural orange flavor
- Infacol is a medical device, so it is available without prescription
How do I use Infacol for your baby? Infacol
administration is easy - even if your baby is crying. The usual dose is one full dose (0.5 ml) given before each feeding several times a day. Do not worry if you forget one or more doses.
- First shake the vial
- Double-tap the rubber bulb to fill the dropper and wipe the excess solution back into the vial
- When dosing, press the eyedropper and empty the fluid on the back of your baby's tongue
Infacol has a progressive effect, which means you need to give it to your baby for several days to get the best results. If the symptom does not occur, the dose may be increased to 2 full drops (1 ml).
If the symptoms do not improve or get worse, contact your doctor.