- Lepicol is a dietary supplement containing psyllium fiber that contributes to the maintenance of normal intestinal transit, as well as live cultures and inulin
- The specific live culture contained is developed by the world-famous Protexin (UK). This ensures the beneficial effect of Lepicol.
- It contains no artificial ingredients and is intended for long-term use.
- Lepicol is a gluten-free, phytate-free product made from non-genetically modified ingredients.
- For children we recommend FIBER FOR CHILDREN WITH LIVE CULTURE
tegument of psyllium (Plantago ovata forsk), inulin , probiotic strains : Lactobacillus rhamnosus 54 PXn, PXn 23 of Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophius PXn 35 PXn Lactobacillus plantarum 47, Lactobacillus bulgaricus PXn 39th
Live cultures: 2 billion CFU in 10 grams.
Packing: 180 capsules, Packing in carton: 8 pcs
Warranty: 18 months
Recommended dosage: take 10 minutes before eating.
Adults : Take 5-8 capsules once or twice a day. Drink with water or fruit juice (200-300 ml).
Children : 2-5 capsules once or twice daily, with water or fruit juice (100-200 ml).
The use of Lepicol Basic in children under 12 years of age should be consulted by a doctor.
Caution : Using Liquid-Free Lepicol Basic may cause you to choke. Therefore, always drink Lepicol properly, preferably with 200-250 ml per 5 Lepicol capsules. If you have recently had any bowel surgery or have other bowel obstruction, always consult Lepicol Basic with your doctor. If you have any problems with Lepicol Basic at any time, stop taking it and consult your doctor. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
After two weeks of use, some people may lower the dose of Lepicol Basic. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement should not be used to replace a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of the reach of children!