Libenar for children 15 ampoules of 5ml Nasal Drops
Libenar nasal drops for children.
Detailed product information
Libenar nasal drops for children are used for everyday nose hygiene in newborns and children. It removes mucus from the nose and thus facilitates breastfeeding and newborn sleep. It is used to clean the nose of children who cannot yet blow their nose properly. It is particularly suitable for cold and allergic rhinitis. It helps to remove excess nasal secretions and, thanks to its moisturizing effect, quickly soothes dry mucosa. It helps to remove crusts and blood debris from the nasal cavities, eg after surgery or nose bleeding.
In infants and children, if necessary, usually a few drops in each nostril 1-3 times a day or before each breastfeeding.
Sterile saline (100 ml of solution contains 0.9 g of sodium chloride and purified water). Does not contain preservatives.
- Rotate the butterfly cap and separate it from the ampoule.
- Tilt your head to the right and insert the plastic conus of the ampoule carefully into the left nostril.
- Press the ampoule until the required amount of solution is drained.
- Tilt your head to the left and repeat the same procedure to the right nostril.
- Lift the head and carefully dry the excess solution. Let the solution act for a few minutes before blowing it.
- Close the ampoule so that the tip on the butterfly-shaped cap fits into the hole in the cone.
After opening the Libenar ampule, use within 48 hours! Do not use contact lenses to clean or moisten contact lenses. Libenar is not for injection.
Packaging : 15 plastic ampoules of 5 ml