The product Linex ® Forte (supplement) from Sandoz contains a combination of two strains of lactic acid bacteria - Lactobacillus acidophilus (LA-5) and Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis(BB-12), which protects the gastric acid from a special coating - the so-called polysaccharide matrix. The capsule dissolves in the gut. The advantage of Linex ® Forte is a balanced ratio of lactic bacteria to 50% (Lactobacilus): 50% (Bifidobacterium). Polysaccharide matrix for the protection of living microorganisms. No need to keep in the refrigerator . The capsule dissolves in the intestine.
When should I use it?
- it is suitable for and after taking antibiotics.
- diet change
- while traveling
1 capsule contains: 1 billion Lactobacilus acidophilus (LA-5) colonies, 1 billion Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 capsule 3 times a day. Children 4 to 12 years: 1 capsule twice a day. It is recommended that the capsule be taken with food. Don't drink a hot drink.
The product can be used by vegetarians. Food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Talk to your doctor about using Linex Forte during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Do not take when:
- known hypersensitivity to any component of the product or to milk proteins
- serious immune impairment (eg HIV infection)
- It is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
- Keep out of reach of children