Mollers Omega 3 is fish oil from Norwegian nature. We get it from the cod cod living in the cold waters off the Lofoten Islands.
- DHA helps maintain normal brain activity *
- DHA contributes to maintaining normal vision *
- EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart activity **
- Vitamins A and D contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin A helps maintain normal vision
- Vitamin D helps maintain normal bone and teeth
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
* The beneficial effect is achieved with 250 mg of DHA daily
** The beneficial effect is achieved with 250 mg of EPA and DHA daily.
Adults and children over 3 years: 5ml (teaspoon) daily.
Fish cod liver oil, natural flavors, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), antioxidant (high tocopherol extract). Content of active substances: in a daily dose (5 ml) Omega-3 fatty acids 1200 mg - EPA 400 mg - DHA 600 mg Vitamin E 10 mg (83% *) Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) 250 µg (31% *) Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 10 µg (200% *)
*% Daily Income Reference
It is not intended as a substitute for varied food. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children!
Packaging : 250ml