MonPeri is not just a diaper, it is child care. Disposable baby diapers have been developed with sensitive baby skin in mind. Breathable materials prevent steaming and sores . They do not contain ingredients that could irritate the skin. The super absorbent core quickly and safely drains fluid from the skin and locks in odors. The diaper adapts perfectly and does not prevent the baby from moving. Eco-friendly MonPeri diapers are largely made from natural and biodegradable materials . Size XL 12-16 kg.
- a quality absorbent core locks the fluid inside to keep the diaper surface dry
- ultra breathable fabric allows the skin to breathe
- the elastic waist clings firmly to the child's back
- double side cuffs prevent leakage of diaper contents
- triple side rubber bands adapt to the child's movement and at the same time help the correct position of the hips
- Velcro fastening allows repeated fastening, quiet peeling does not disturb the child's sleep
- Natural aloe on the inner surface of the diaper cares for sensitive baby skin
MonPeri are free of perfume, chlorine and other additives that could irritate children's skin and cause allergies and asthma, for example. Bleaching of the Klasik series is carried out using the ECF-Elemental Chlorine Free method.
MonPeri diapers are made from sustainable, environmentally friendly sources. At least 70% are biodegradable. They do not contain any pollutants or chemicals. Diaper pulp comes from sustainably managed forests (FSC).
Pulp - biodegradable; non-woven fabric - degradable, can be recycled, LDPE forms a thin impermeable layer inside the diaper - recyclable, degradable, non-toxic and odorless; SAP gel are small crystals capable of absorbing up to 300 times their weight, absorbing odors and acting antibacterial - non-toxic, recyclable, does not decompose, due to their non-toxic properties it is not a burden on the environment; elastene (Creora); Aloe vera.
Keep empty packaging out of the reach of children, there is a risk of suffocation.
About the brand
The Czech brand MonPeri was inspired by the experience of mothers who wanted above-standard care for their children. All products are tested and certified by the Czech Medical Institute - SZÚ . Diapers and pads can be found in many hospitals throughout the Czech Republic. They are so gentle that even children suffering from diaper dermatitis, sores or even serious skin problems can use them without any worries.