Mustela Nourishing body lotion enriched with cold cream for dry skin 200 ml
Nourishing body lotion enriched with cold cream ensures hydration of the dry skin of the whole body in children. It is suitable from birth.
Detailed product information
Looking for a nice body lotion to hydrate your baby's dry skin? Mustela Bébé Moisturizing Body Lotion nourishes dried baby skin effectively and promotes the restoration of the natural skin barrier . It has a predominantly natural composition and meets the highest quality requirements. It leaves the skin soft, supple and protects it from environmental influences. Milk is suitable for everyday use in infants, toddlers and children, from birth. It has a light texture and is well spread and absorbed. The package volume is 200 ml. Milk is clinically tested and is hypoallergenic.
- nourishing body lotion enriched with cold cream suitable for children from birth
- immediately nourishes and moisturizes dry skin with long lasting effect
- restores the skin barrier and protects the skin from external influences
- With its unique patented natural composition containing Avocado Perseose®, it stores stem cell stocks
- dense and creamy texture, very suitable for dry skin
- skin smells beautiful after application
- quickly absorbed
- Without parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Hypoallergenic. High skin tolerance. Clinically tested.
- Patented Nourishing Complex: Avocado Perseose® , a patented natural ingredient: protects the skin barrier, hydrates and stores stem cell stocks
- Ceramids + Cold Cream : nourishes and helps preserve the skin's natural protective barrier
- Shea Butter : Softens and nourishes the epidermis
- Vegetable oils : nourish (rich in sterols, a source of essential fatty acids)
- 95% natural composition
Apply to the skin of the whole body and rub with gentle movements. It is recommended to use in the morning and after the bath.
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth
Aniball - Dark pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth