Your baby or baby has very dry skin or skin with symptoms of atopic eczema? Would you like to give him a pleasant bath that would calm his skin and relieve it from itching and irritation? Fine bath oil Mustela Bébé Stelatopia effectively soothes dried and irritated baby skin and leaves a protective film on it . It has a predominantly natural composition and meets the highest quality requirements. It leaves the skin soft, supple and protects it from environmental influences. It is suitable for everyday use in infants, toddlers and children, from birth. It is possible to carry out the bath even with strong flare of atopic eczema. It dissolves well in water. The package volume is 200 ml. Oil is clinically tested. Attention, the tub may be slippery after the oil bath.
- soothing bath oil for babies from birth
- immediately nourishes the skin and relieves feelings of irritation and tension
- leaves a protective barrier on the skin
- it prevents drying of the skin caused by, for example, hard water
- oil texture nourishes and softens the skin
- easy to apply, easily dissolves in water
- Without parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Hypoallergenic. Clinically tested. High skin tolerance.
Patented Natural Ingredients: Sunflower Distillate : It has soothing properties and contains lipids that form a protective barrier and bind moisture inside the skin.
Avocado oil : helps to strengthen and protect the skin barrier and to promote its recovery, especially in skin prone to atopy.
Chamomile extracts : softening effects.
Vegetable oils : rich in sterols, a source of essential fatty acids.
Pour 1 to 2 full scoops of oil into the bath. To increase the effect after bathing, do not rinse and rub the skin gently to dryness. The ideal application is the subsequent application of the emollient balm or Mustela Bébé Stelatopia cream.