Mustela STELATOPIA Softening Balm 200 ml
The moisturizing balm for babies revitalizes and softens dry and itchy skin from birth. Hypoallergenic, suitable for children with a tendency to atopic eczema.
Detailed product information
Do you have a baby or a baby with a tendency to dry the skin and to itch, or. with symptoms of atopic eczema? Mustela Bébé Stelatopia Balsam takes care of the face and body of children from birth. Reduces the risk of bacterial infection. It leaves the skin supple and relieves itching. It strengthens the skin's natural barrier to atopic eczema . It has a predominantly natural composition and meets the highest quality requirements. It is suitable for everyday use in infants, toddlers and children, from birth. It has a creamy texture, spreads easily and is absorbed quickly. Soon you can start dressing up. The package volume is 200 ml. The balm is clinically tested and is hypoallergenic.
- emollient face and body balm for children from birth
- moisturizes, softens and soothes irritated skin
- restores the damaged skin barrier of atopic skin
- strengthens the skin's natural defenses
- stores stem cell stocks
- a rich creamy texture that provides an instant feel of relief
- it is easily spread and absorbed
- it is possible to dress immediately after application
- Without parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Hypoallergenic. Clinically tested. High skin tolerance.
- Patented Natural Ingredients: Sunflower Distillate : It has soothing properties and contains lipids that form a protective barrier and bind moisture inside the skin.
- Avocado Perseose® : stores stem cell stocks, moisturizes and protects the atopic skin that interferes with barrier function.
- Carnauba wax (plant) : leaves a protective layer on the skin and provides a rich texture to the balm
Apply twice daily to dry face and body skin, preferably using Mustela Bébé Stelatopia cleansing cream.
We Also Recommend
Aniball Light pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth
Aniball - Dark pink medical device for pregnant women for natural childbirth