Myfungar cream 30 g
Myfungar cream is used to treat skin fungus, fungal infections of the external genitalia and nail fungi in adults, adolescents and children over 8 years of age (under the supervision of a physician).
Detailed product information
Myfungar dampens growth and stops the growth of yeasts, fungi and some bacteria.
It is used for the following diseases:
- fungal skin disease - signs: redness, itching, peeling of the skin, or even painful cracks
- the most common occurrence in places of easy lightening (between toes, throat area, fuselage, hairy part of the head)
- pityriasis versicolor - symptoms: peeling, blurred cheeks on the chest or back
- inflammation of external rodents in women - manifestations: itching, redness, burning, swelling or pain
- inflammation of male genital gallbladder - signs: redness, pruritus, or stomach discharge from the foreskin
Prior to each application, the affected area should be carefully cleaned and dried .
Skin diseases of the skin: Application to affected sites 1 times a day (per night). The usual treatment duration is 2-4 weeks (without consulting a doctor for a maximum of 4 weeks).
Inflammation of the external genital organs: Application to affected sites 1 times a day (per night). The usual treatment duration is 1-2 weeks (no consultation with a doctor for up to 4 weeks).
The active substance is oxiconazole nitrates 11.47 mg (equivalent to 10 mg oxyconazole) in 1 g cream (1% cream).
The other ingredients are white petrolatum, stearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, benzoic acid, polysorbate 60 and purified water.
When used to treat inflammation of the external genital organs, it is necessary that the product is also used by a sexual partner.